Hitch rack swing adapter.
Now you can rack up the bikes and still access your tailgate. The BackSwing hitch adapter turns your hitch product into an easy-to-use swing-away rack that locks up tight while you're on the road. It works seamlessly with most 2" bike racks, like the HoldUp EVO - as well as almost any other rack using a 2" receiver - to let you swing your fully loaded rack out of the way so you can easily get to your coolers, gear, and Fido.
- Hitch extension converts most 2" hitch products to a swing-away rack
- Provides easy tailgate access - even with a rack fully loaded with bikes
- Easily swings open 90 degrees and locks in place with the simple to use release lever
- Safety latch secures the rack closed while you're on the road
- Secures to any 2" hitch receiver using a threaded pin
- Included SKS (Same Key System) lock keeps the rack secure
- 250 lb maximum load capacity (rack plus gear)
- Weight: 35.46 lbs
- Dimensions: L 20.00" x W 30.00" x H 8.00"
- Some Assembly Required
- 10 Minute Install
- 2" Hitch Receiver Required
Compatible with the following:
- Dr.Tray- 2" only (without the EZ+1 attached)
- HangOver 4 - 4 Bike only
- HoldUp EVO
- HoldUp EVO +2
- HoldUp +2
- LongHaul (Vans and Passenger Vehicles Only)
- RoadTrip (Vans and Passenger Vehicles Only)
|Black / 2-inch||736745024833||8002483||YAK32203558R|