- Ingenious snap-In plugs do the work of rim tape at 1/3 The weight - Makes tire installation easier and nipple repairs faster than with tape - Red plugs fit rims with 8mm holes - Yellow plugs fit rims with 8.5-9.3Mm holes
• Street/park tire with near rim-to-rim tread, tacky surface, medium grooved • Wire bead • Size: 12 1/2 x 2 1/4
• Hybrid/touring tire for fast rides and commuting • Wire bead • Size: 20 x 1.5
• Entry-level BMX-style tire with sturdy casing for longevity • Wire bead
Type: Patch Cement Size: Individual tube
- Butyl rubber - 32mm-long Presta valve (smooth/removable core) - 20 x 1.25-1.5 (406 x 37-45)
- Butyl rubber - 32mm-long Presta valve (smooth/removable core) - 24 x 1 (520 x 19-23)
- Butyl rubber - Schrader valve - 20 x 4 1/4 - Fits the rear tires on high-rise bicycles like Schwinn's Sting-Ray
- Butyl rubber - Schrader valve - 700 x 20-25 (27 x 1)
$19.99 - $29.99
• Urban tire with raised center for reduced rolling resistance • Size: 26 x 1 3/4 • ISO 571
- Butyl rubber - Economy tube - Presta valve - Non-removable core - Valve length: 32mm - 26 x 4.0-4.8
- Butyl rubber - Economy tube - Schrader valve - 35mm valve stem - 26 x 3.5-4.0
Our Standard Schrader Valve Tubes feature a molded method of construction that ensures a consistent thickness of butyl rubber. This means that they don't have any unnecessary weight and will roll smooth, ride after ride. - Individually cured for consistent tube thickness = the utmost in quality.
- Designed by pros specifically for tubeless applications - Permanently seals tube punctures up to 1/8 inch - Non-toxic, non-corrosive and non-hazardous formula - Recommended 2oz per mountain tire, and 1oz per road tire - Aids to seal the bead on UST rim/standard tire and tubeless conversion set-ups
$6.99 - $10.99
- Permanently seals tube punctures up to 1/8 inch - Non toxic formula installs easily through Schrader valves - Complete with valve core remover and filler tube - Slime keg fills 160 tires at 1/2 the price per ounce of the 16 oz size
$33.66 - $34.99
Cruise in style with Schwalbe's Big Apple Performance tire. Their wide Balloonbike profile provides natural cushy suspension, and it rolls easily thanks to the smooth tread. Plus, you get their RaceGuard puncture protection and lightweight Endurance rubber compound for confident handling.
The Schwalbe One family provides the right tire for the latest gravel bike trend. The smooth rolling G-One profile and Tubeless Easy technology make it a pleasure to ride over forest paths and rolling fields. - MicroSkin Casing - OneStar Compound
$57.00 - $58.85
Schwalbe's Marathon Plus is legendary for durability and protection. Their nearly impenetrable 5mm-thick SmartGuard layer almost eliminates flats over the course of the tire's excellent, long life. Whether you're setting out on a cross-country bike tour, cruising on a tandem, or just want peace of mind during your daily commute, the Marathon Supreme is in it for the long haul.
Slick street pattern tread, knurled for improved traction.
$14.99 - $32.35
Prevents thorns and other road debris from puncturing the inner tube and deflating the tire. - Packaged in a process that avoids the difficult to install "pigtails" traditionally associated with liners - Equipped with Soft-Tips that prevent friction flats at the overlapping seam - Sold in pairs
Primo tires designed for wheelchairs. - Gray tires for wheelchair - ISO diameter = 540mm
$11.99 - $20.99
Endurance formula lasts twice as long as standard Orange Seal. - Premium Latex coats the whole casing, from tire bead to tread cap - Seals punctures up to 1/8-inch, and slices up to 1/2-inch with the use of Nanites - Developed to add as little weight to a tire as possible - Made of eco-friendly biodegradable ingredients
$6.99 - $19.99
Your tubeless wheels will benefit from the use of Orange Seal Tubeless Tire Sealant. It is proven to seal large punctures up to 1/4-inch and perform under varying temperatures and altitudes. Orange Seal Tubeless Tire Sealant is compatible with most bike tire systems and is eco-friendly.
Based on the popular Path tire from the early 2000’s, The Path Pro has been fully redesigned to meet today’s riding styles. This includes a proprietary rubber compound that is both extra-grippy and long-lasting, bigger sizing options, and an all new tread pattern inspired by the original with a smooth center tread and knurled side blocks. Features: - Directional tread pattern with smooth center tread - Proprietary rubber compound - Improved grip & wear resistance - Micro-knurled side blocks Pressure Options: - High Pressure: 100 PSI / Dual-Ply Sidewall - Low Pressure: 35-65 PSI / Lighter, Single-Ply Sidewall NOTE: Yes, it squeaks.
The Maxxis Assegai tire is named after the iron-tipped spear used by the Zulu people of South Africa. Greg Minnaar, a native of South Africa, thought it was a fitting name for a tire ready to do battle on the mountain. The Assegai tire is designed primarily for downhill racing and aggressive trail riding in mixed conditions. The knob height falls between the Minion DHR II and the Shorty. Like the Minion tires, the center knobs are heavily ramped on the leading edge to reduce rolling resistance. A small knob located between the center tread and side knobs provides a smooth transition while cornering. When combined with Maxxis’ 3C MaxxGrip rubber compound, the Assegai offers predictable traction, even over slippery roots and rocks. - Wide Trail casing optimized for 30mm-35mm rims - 3C MaxxGrip rubber compound for unparalleled traction - Dual-ply downhill casing - Tubeless-Ready bead
A trail tire for your little shredder. The majority of kids' mountain bike tires are either overweight or under-gunned. The Snyper from Maxxis is the exception. The center knobs are ramped to decrease rolling resistance, but the aggressive side knobs will boost any kid's confidence in the turns. The Snyper uses Maxxis' lightweight SilkShield material for puncture protection from bead-to-bead so they can rip around all day without anyone worrying about flats. - Dual Compound - SilkShield puncture protection - 60 TPI
The Mirage tire is built on the premise of a super-lightweight tire that was strong enough for the toughest street riders. The Mirage uses a high-performance 120tpi casing and a specially designed dual-compound tread that is smooth in the center, but with plenty of grip on the outer tread for traction and control while cornering and carving. The Mirage was also designed with street riders in mind and uses a full bead-to-bead "Silkshield" protection layer and a special outer ridge which acts like a bumper and prevents the sidewall getting damaged during grinds. - High-performance lightweight street tire - Dual-compound construction - Full-length "Silkshield" layer under tread and sidewalls for added protection - Specially designed tire tread with a smooth center tread for low rolling resistance and aggressive sides for traction and grip - Special outer line for grind protection - Made by Maxxis tires
The CST Decade was designed for flatland BMX riding. - Smooth tread profile with no knobs to interfere with your feet while performing tricks
A do-anything combination of low rolling resistance, Hard-Case tread and sidewall protection, and a grippy, all-weather compound with siped tread for enthusiasts who want one tire for year-round riding. - Excels on the road in a variety of conditions - Hard-Case triple flat protection protects against punctures
A fast-rolling, all-around trainer for high-mileage riders who don't want to switch tires for varied conditions. The AW2 Hard-Case Lite features Hard-Case Lite puncture protection, plus a grippy, all-weather compound for ultimate traction. - Excels on the road in a variety of conditions - Hard-Case Lite sub-tread material protects against punctures - Unique Aero Wings bead eliminates rim and tire gap for aero advantage
Page 1 of 2 Next page