- We only except returns on items that we regularly stock.
- You must have the original sales receipt.
- No refunds or exchanges after 30 days.
- Refund or exchanges on bicycles will be subject to a 10% restocking fee and a rental fee of $20 per day.
- Bikes must be returned in showroom condition.
- Non-returnable items include labor, consumable items such as food or drink, or items that are damaged.
- Refunds for cash transactions will be made in the form of a check or as available store credit. Refunds for credit/debit card transactions will be in the refunded back into your account using the same card used at the time of the purchase.
- All bicycle layaways require a non-refundable deposit of 10% or $100 (which ever one is greater).
- Layaways of accessories require a non-refundable deposit of 10% or $25 (which ever one is greater).
- All special orders require a 50% non-refundable deposit.
- All special order sales are final.
- All special orders must be picked up within 90 days of arriving at the shop.
- We do not except returns on any special ordered parts that we do not stock regularly.
Arlington Velo Sport reserves the right to deny any return.