Dual Sport 3 is a high-performance hybrid bike with upgraded components that stand up to long rides on a variety of surfaces, from city streets to gravel trails and more! Plus, front suspension, tubeless ready rims, and puncture-resistant tires give you the confidence to take on bigger adventures.
It's right for you if...
You want to up the adventure level on your recreational rides, and want a fast and rugged hybrid bike with quality parts that will withstand daily commutes, fitness rides on light trails, rail trail tours, and more.
The tech you get
A lightweight aluminum frame, a suspension fork with a lockout feature, an upgraded 2x9 Shimano drivetrain with a wide range of gearing, Shimano hydraulic disc brakes for all-weather stopping power, tubeless ready rims, puncture-resistant all-terrain tires, ergonomic grips, and a Blendr stem for easy accessory integration.
The final word
Dual Sport 3 is fast and efficient on pavement and confident and capable on dirt trails. It has upgrades on the parts that make the biggest difference in performance, like the higher-quality 2x9 Shimano drivetrain, tubeless ready rims, and puncture-resistant tires.
Why you'll love it
- The fork's hydraulic lockout feature ensures you're always riding efficiently: close it for smooth pavement, open it up on rougher trails
- A wide range of gearing means you never have to pedal too hard or too soft, even on the biggest hills
- It's easy to accessorize with racks, a kickstand, fenders, lights, and fitness devices to track your ride data when you add DuoTrap S
- Internal cable routing extends the life of your cables and adds to the bike's sleek look
- Why choose between the road and trail? Dual Sport is a versatile hybrid that excels on a variety of terrain
|Frame||Alpha Gold Aluminum, DuoTrap S compatible, internal cable routing, rack & fender mounts, post mount disc, kickstand mount|
|Fork||SR Suntour NEX, coil spring, preload, hydraulic lockout, 63mm travel|
|Headset||1-1/8'' threadless, sealed cartridge bearings|
Front: 100mm QR
Rear: 135mm QR
|Rims/Wheels||Bontrager Tubeless Ready Disc, 32-hole, presta valve|
Front: Formula DC-20, 6-bolt
Rear: Formula DC-22, alloy, 6-bolt, Shimano 8/9/10 freehub
|Tires||Bontrager GR1 Expert, Hard-Case Lite, wire bead, 60 tpi, 700c x 40|
|Crankset||Shimano MT210, w/chainguard|
|Front Derailleur||Shimano Acera T3000, 34.9mm clamp, top swing, dual pull|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano Alivio M3100, long cage|
|Cassette/Rear Cogs||Shimano HG200, 11-36, 9 speed|
|Shifters||Shimano Acera M3000, 9 speed|
|Handlebars||Bontrager Comp Lowriser, alloy, 31.8mm, 15mm rise, 600mm width|
|Tape/Grips||Bontrager XR Endurance Elite, lock-on, ergonomic|
|Stem||Bontrager Elite, 31.8mm, Blendr compatible, 7 degree|
|Brakes||Shimano MT200 hydraulic disc w/Shimano RT26, 160mm, 6-bolt rotors|
|Pedals||Wellgo M141, resin body, alloy cage|
|Seat Post||Bontrager alloy, 27.2mm, 12mm offset, 330mm length|
* Subject to change without notice.
|Lithium Grey / Medium||601842366080||1043342||DUA22107203Y|